Benefits of having a bath with bath bomb - are there any?
Top 10 Reasons Soy Candles Are Better
Come say hi!!
Free shipping on all orders over $60
Happy Mother's Day
Spring Fair at Manning Park
Introducing metro jars
Happy Mothers Day!!!
Welcome to Sterika
Title: Benefits of having a bath with bath bomb - are there any?
Yes there are. Even though just soaking in a warm tub has its benefits, there certainly are a lot of benefits including throwing one of those fizzy balls in the water: 1. Bath bombs soften the water which makes your bath feel silky smooth.
2. Essential oils (if added to the bombs) have certain properties that help with ailments such as aching muscles, insomnia and fatigue.
3. Bath bombs moisturize the skin.
4. Bath bombs help reduce puffiness and water retention in our bodies.
5. Bath bombs aid in removing toxins from our bodies and skin.
6. Once dissolved, they help your soap to lather more efficiently because the Bath Bombs act like liquid soldiers!
7. A Bath Bomb prevents the skin from ‘pruning’ so quickly so you can enjoy your soak in the bath for longer.
Title: Top 10 Reasons Soy Candles Are Better
1. Soy burns longer: While soy candles seem to be more expensive, when you factor in the longer burning time, they're pretty comparable to paraffin.
2. Soy doesn't interfere with the aromas of the meal: Paraffin candles release chemicals that can overpower the scent of foods, which is a big part of enjoying food!
3. Soy is sustainable: Unlike paraffin, which is derived from oil, soy is a renewable resource. Try to look for local brands made with soy that has been grown sustainably.
4. Soy is better for your health: Soy burns cleaner and produces as much as 90 percent less soot than paraffin, reducing the amount of indoor air pollution produced over the course of your meal.
5. Soy won't ruin your walls: The emissions from paraffin candles build up on walls, staining the paint in your home. They also build up in upholstery fabrics and in carpets, affecting the air quality in your home.
6. Soy doesn't produce as much heat: When you've had the oven on all day and a bunch of people over, the last thing you need is more heat. 7. Spilled soy is easier to clean up: Soy is biodegradable so if it spills on your tablecloth or clothing, it's a lot easier to clean than paraffin. 8. Soy helps U.S. farmers: The United States is the number one producer of soy in the world, so when you buy soy products, you're supporting American farmers. 9. Soy candles are safer: Soy is a soft wax so tapers are nearly impossible to find. But tapers can tip over easily, so avoid the fire hazard altogether with soy pillar candles. 10. Soy is better than beeswax at mealtime: While beeswax a great option, the honey scent can interfere with your meal--plus soy is cheaper to produce, so you'll save some money.
Title: Come say hi!!
If you have nothing else on this Sunday come down to Manning Park in Hamilton Hill for this year's Spring Fair starting at 11am - 8pm with fireworks in the evening.
This years theme is medievil.
Looking forward to having some fun and games with Jesters, Jousting Tournaments, Blacksmithing, Rides and Amusements,
Great Gardens Workshops, Kids Activities, Birds of Prey, Archery and Sterika of course.
Title: Free shipping on all orders over $60
We are offering free shipping for all orders over $60. Just put in the code word "STERIKA" at the checkout. Offer expires 01/10/2012. Put your orders in now!!!
Title: Happy Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful mothers out there!!!
For the month of May all orders over $20 will be getting 25% discount of our products.
Just enter the code word Sterika at the checkout to get your discount.
Title: Merry Christmas
We wish you all a very merry and blessed Christmas!!! xx
Title: Bath Bommmmmbs
Introducing our new category - bath bombs. After a long day why not pop one into your bath and watch it fizz while all the goodies we put in it transform you inside out. This is a thing that will make you go "mmmmmmmmm" ;-)
Title: Spring Fair at Manning Park
We will be selling our candles and more at the Spring fair again (Sunday 31st of October). We are looking forward to doing it again.....although 4 children running around always make it challenging, last year we had a porta cot on the site lol ;-)
Come see us at Manning park, Hamilton Hill. Entry to Manning Park is off Azelia Road. 11 am till 6pm. Fireworks at 7:30 pm.
It's going to be fun, fun, fun!!!
Title: Spring Fair
Just wanted to say thank you to peoples' support at the Spring Fair. We had a lot of fun. It was challenging at times with all 4 kids there, and esp. the babies. Lucky hubby thought to bring the porta cot. :D
Title: Introducing metro jars
We added metro jars to our collection of candles. We've also decided to make vanilla fragrance again as it is very popular and customers always ask me about it. I'd like to let you know that if you want any refills or special candles please write to me by clicking on 'contact us' link. I'll be happy to help if possible.
God bless :-)
Title: Happy Mothers Day!!!
Sterika wishes all the Mums out there a very special Mother's Day! Hope you have a great day filled with love and joy, I know I will :D
Title: Welcome to Sterika
Yay! Finally this day has come. We have a website!!! A lot of people kept on asking me about it and here it is. It is all very exciting.
We still need to do a lot of work, a lot more products to add to it.
I added most of my soy candles. Next on the menu are my palm wax pillars.
I am currently burning Banana Nut Bread palm pillar in my lounge room....ohhhhh the fragrance is so yummy. Along with my standard 8 fragrances I will next introduce some other ones so if you stumble upon this site, if candles are your thing, if you have any suggestions .....you are very welcome to leave feedback. I will be reading.
God bless you all!!!